“Life Sciences Invest. Partnering Russia” is a successful Russian event aimed at enhancing the business contacts of companies and investors in the area of life sciences.
The Forum has been established in 2012 and is held with support of the Government of Saint Petersburg, Committee for Industrial Policy and Innovations of Saint Petersburg, Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The Forum aims at supporting current federal initiatives to develop the pharmaceutical market as one of the key areas that provide a comfortable life and stability, creating the basis for a dynamic economic growth of the country. Unlike most events held on the topic, the Forum does not have a pronounced conference focus, concentrating on the “live” business communication of participants and on arranging the discussions on the most relevant topics for the industry.
- Improving the attractiveness of the Russian Life Sciences market for business and investment;
- Developing of partner relations with leading global clusters and companies;
- Technology transfer and creation of infrastructure for the innovative development of the Life Sciences sphere in Russia.
- Creating a National Medicine Policy in the Russian Federation
- Developing and implementing of comprehensive programmes aimed at upgrading the medicine procurement system of the Russian Federation
- Improving of measures of state support for Russian pharmaceutical industries
- Improving the professional level of drug manufacturers and development of drug production as per good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Prospects for the development of programmes related to the establishment of pharmaceutical ethics
- IV Industrial revolution of the pharmaceutical industry: major trends and development ways
- Development of the domestic pharmaceutical market in terms of import substitution and production localization
- Development of organizational and process infrastructure to support the pharmaceutical industry
- Innovations in pharmacy
- Innovations in medicine
- Innovations in pharmacology and toxicology
- Innovative approach to the pharmaceutical and medical personnel training
- Practical issues of functionality and improving the quality control of intermediates for the food and cosmetic industry
- Aspects of greening the industrial enterprises of the pharmaceutical industry and subjects of pharmaceutical operations
- Chemical and pharmaceutical scientific and educational medical cluster: cooperation in the sphere of scientific research.